How to get summary report of payment method authorization results
We could use Reporting to get a summary report of payment method authorization results.
Here is an example of how to configure it:
1) Log in to your tenant and go to Reporting > Reporting
2) Click button "Crete New Report"
3) Type "Payment Method Transaction Log" in the input field and select the one displayed as the search result
4) Configure the Summary Report as below:
A) The Payment Gateway Name "My Payment Gateway" is an example name. Please replace it with the payment gateway name you'd like to check.
B) The response code "Approved" and "Declined" are 2 example response code. Please define which response codes are considered as a positive response and which response codes are considered as a negative response and specify accordingly. (Different Payment Gateways are using different response codes)
5) Save the report and run it to get the result.
6) We could also make the report to be a scheduled job and sending results to configured email addresses like below:
And please more detailed instruction of how to schedule a report run in the below document:
If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √