Happy Business Starts Here

Honor Student

HPP error removal after input change not working

Hello!!

I'm having a problem with the HPP error removal. I have both client and server side validation. These are the steps to reproduce:

1. When the user enters a wrong credit card, or leaves any field empty (like the cvv or the expiration date), he submits the form -> then the fields are highlighted, and there is message under each field (Correct)
2. The user adds the missing cvv, the expiration date, and corrects the credit card number -> The fields remain highlighted and with the error message underneath until the form gets submitted (Not correct: error highlight and messages sould disappear after they have been filled, since it's FE validation)
3. If I even create styles for the messages underneath, with a wrapper box for the message, once  the user submits and eveyrhing's correct, the boxes still appear under each field that contained an error before, but there is no message!! And I found no absolute way to remove them!! (Not correct)

Does anyone have an idea of how this could be tackled?? I already tried:

1. Getting the elements that have the 'error-field' class, to apply a dynamic display: none -> I can't access the iframe....
2. Remove my box styling for individual messages -> Still doesn't solve the highlighting error...
3. Refresh the hpp form before submitting it again to clear previous errors -> It doesn't keep previous data, and doesn't show any errors at all
4. Tried to find any other fuction/event/documentation about this topic, and found absolutely nothing...

Thanks very much in advance! I attach some pictures so that you see what's going on:

Captura de pantalla 2019-02-21 a las 13.48.24.pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-02-25 a las 11.57.18.pngCaptura de pantalla 2019-02-25 a las 11.56.56.png