Happy Business Starts Here

Valued Scholar

Force Capture in Chase

Is there a way to do a force capture using a previous authorization within Zuora using Chase gateway? I can do it from the within the Chase orbital virtual terminal but it requires the card number which is stored by Zuora.

3 REPLIES 3
Support SME

Re: Force Capture in Chase

Zuora does not support the capability to do a force capture similar to what can be done in your virtual terminal. 

You would need to complete the force capture in your Chase virtual terminal using that existing authorization (which would require you to have the customer payment information), then in Zuora you can process an External Payment to manually record that force-captured payment, if necessary. 

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Valued Scholar

Zuora stores all our card data, we don't store any card data in Chase so that's not an option. Is this there any plans to support this in future?

Support SME

At this time we do not have any plans on setting up a virtual terminal-like feature since Zuora is not a traditional payment gateway. However I would recommend submitting a request for enhancement under our NEW Community ‘Product Ideas’: http://community.zuora.com/t5/Ideas/ct-p/Ideas

You can post your feature request and solicit direct input from the Product Management Team. You can also vote on features and post comments. The Product Management Team actively monitors the community and provides updates on feature requests when available.

In addition to our community, we have a quarterly product roadmap webinar delivered by the Product Management team. In this webinar, you will learn about our upcoming plans for feature development. To enroll, you can sign up here: 
http://info.zuora.com/Opt-in-Customer-Communications_Opt-In-LP.html

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √