Happy Business Starts Here

New Student

Duplicating Lines on an invoice

«TableStart:Subscription»«Subscription.Notes»
«Subscription.serialNumber__c»«TableEnd:Subscription»

I'm currently pulling 2 records from the subscription table, one is the notes field, the other is the serial number (code included) but its duplicating the lines on the invoice.....does anyone know how to fix this?  The same issue occurs when just the notes field is pulled through, in that it repeats 3 or 4 times on the invoice.

Invoice Displays:

Broadband Wherever

5F2G9-ANJLT-33WGY-77XNK

Broadband Wherever

5F2G9-ANJLT-33WGY-77XNK

Broadband Wherever

5F2G9-ANJLT-33WGY-77XNK

Many thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
Zuora Support Moderator

Re: Duplicating Lines on an invoice

@SharonS - Does your subscription have three rate plan charges? If it does, I believe that is why you are seeing the triplicate entries.

You can configure your invoice template to display a total for the subscription info by following the steps outlined here:

Configure the Subscription or Rate Plan Summary Table

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

Guru

Re: Duplicating Lines on an invoice

EDIT: Forgot to post this earlier and by the time I got back to it @AmyLy had already answered. So accidental double answer here.

@SharonS the "Subscription" table by default loops to show  the rate plans so  I am guessing that you have more than one rate plan for that subscription.

In order to show one line per subscription you would need to add the following between the TableStart and TableEnd mergefields:

{ MERGEFIELD "TableFilter:ViewBy Subscription" \* MERGEFORMAT }

See this page for more info: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CB_Billing/IA_Invoices/Creating_a_Custom_Invoice_Template/FD_Confi...