Happy Business Starts Here

Payment Run Report Details

Rolando
Support SME

Payment Run Report Details

By accessing the Payment Run details we can download the list of payments which were processed in that run.

Can you please provide us the steps which needs to be followed to pull out the report which will give us the list of payments which were processed in a particular interval i.e., for example for the month of February-2017 (02/01/2017- 02/23/2017).

List of columns in the report should contain as per the below payment run report.

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rolando
Support SME

Re: Payment Run Report Details

The report that is exported from the Payment Run detail page can be exported anytime by using the Exports feature. You can export the same CSV report. Here is a quick run-through on how to create the report:

1) In the left sidebar under Reporting, click Exports.

2) Export Data: choose PAYMENT CSV

3) Payment Status: enable all values

4) Duration: choose Custom, fill in the Start and End date

5) Click EXPORT

The report will generate at the bottom of the page. Click on the File Name to export the CSV.

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Exporting Object Data.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Rolando
Support SME

Re: Payment Run Report Details

The report that is exported from the Payment Run detail page can be exported anytime by using the Exports feature. You can export the same CSV report. Here is a quick run-through on how to create the report:

1) In the left sidebar under Reporting, click Exports.

2) Export Data: choose PAYMENT CSV

3) Payment Status: enable all values

4) Duration: choose Custom, fill in the Start and End date

5) Click EXPORT

The report will generate at the bottom of the page. Click on the File Name to export the CSV.

For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Exporting Object Data.

View solution in original post