Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

Zuora's Tenant Refresh Process

QUESTION: What is Zuora's tenant refresh process/policy?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

2 REPLIES 2
Support SME

Re: Zuora's Tenant Refresh Process

SOLUTION:

Zuora's environment refresh process can be difficult to understand without having a comprehesive view of the different environments that Zuora provides.

Zuora has 4 basic environments:

1. Production
  2. API Sandbox
  3. Production Copy
  4. Performance Test

A refresh (which includes scrubbed data Copied from Production) is supported on the PRODUCTION COPY (SERVICES) environments only.

The Production Copy environment is also known as Services (noted by it's URL: servicesXXX.zuora.com). This environment provides functional testing with cloned configuration and data from your Production environment.

During the refresh, Zuora scrubs or cleans data that is copied to the Production Copy Environment to remove sensitive information. The following table provides a summary of the data that is scrubbed.

Zuora 2016-06-06 at 4.09.31 PM.png

PLEASE NOTE: The standard completion time for a refresh request is up to five(5) business days depending on tenant size.  

To request a refresh of your SERVICES environment, submit a request to Zuora Global Support.

REFERENCES:

Zuora Environments: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/BB_Introducing_Z_Business/D_Zuora_Environments

Support SME

Re: Zuora's Tenant Refresh Process

Question:

Can I have my "API Sandbox" refreshed with production data?

Answer: 

Per our Zuora Refresh Policy, the Global Support team does not support scrubbed data copied from Production to Sandbox. Customers are responsible for loading their own data, including creating user logins and global tenant settings. For more information please check out our Knowledge Center article regarding Zuora Environments- Refresh Policy.