Happy Business Starts Here

Support SME

How "all contacts' work or personal emails" works in email template configuration.

Use case: Client aims to send payment email notification to all email addresses listed under the account's Bill-To contact (work and personal email), which option under Email Information Section > To email: should be selected?

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √

1 REPLY 1
Support SME

Re: How "all contacts' work or personal emails" works in email template configuration.

Solution: The rule of choosing email address under email templates is as follows:
1. If the contact has work email, then work email is used.
2. If the contact has no work email but has personal email, then personal email is used.
3. If the contact has both work email and personal email, then work email is used.

The option "All contact's work or personal emails" functions to send emails to either "all contact's work e-mail" OR personal e-mail. 

To address the use case of sending emails to multiple addresses, the suggestion is to create multiple contacts for the targeted customers. That is if you have a client which provided multiple emails, please create multiple contacts per email (work or personal).

If you found my answer helpful, please give me a kudo ↑
Help others find answers faster by accepting my post as a solution √