Happy Business Starts Here

Highlighted
Tutor

REST API Call to down load Usage Object

I am trying to download “Usage” object data using HTTP Connection Manger in a SSIS package. When I use SELECT * FROM USAGE query and for batch type zoqlexport then csv file gets downloaded. But when I put individual fieldnames in the query that I require to download then I get error message, ‘There is a syntax error in one of the queries in the AQuA input’. No csv data is downloaded. I used following query: SELECT IsDelete, AccountNumber, CreatedById, CreatedDate, EndDateTime, Id, Quantity, RbeStatus, SourceType, StartDateTime, SubmissionDateTime, UOM, UpdatedById, UpdatedDate FROM Usage

Here is the Response for the REST API Call:

ZSessionResponse

{

"errorCode" : "90005",

"message" : "There is a syntax error in one of the queries in the AQuA input",

"batches" : [ {

"deleted" : {

"column" : "IsDelete",

"format" : "Numeric"

},

"localizedStatus" : "pending",

"recordCount" : 0,

"batchType" : "zoqlexport",

"apiVersion" : "72.0",

"full" : false,

"status" : "pending",

"name" : "Usage",

"query" : "SELECT IsDelete, AccountNumber, CreatedById, CreatedDate, EndDateTime, Id, Quantity, RbeStatus, SourceType, StartDateTime, SubmissionDateTime, UOM, UpdatedById, UpdatedDate FROM Usage"

} ],

"partner" : "mindbodybi",

"project" : "usageraz02",

"useLastCompletedJobQueries" : false,

"encrypted" : "none",

"status" : "error",

"format" : "ZIP",

"version" : "1.2",

"name" : "Usage"

}

Any suggestion to solve this problem.  I appreciate your sharing of knowledge to solve the problem.

Razzakul Chowdhury

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Zuora Staff

Re: REST API Call to down load Usage Object

@razzakul I'm not familiar with a 'HTTP Connection Manger in a SSIS package' but try dropping that first column, 'IsDelete'. If that doesn't work can you post the actual REST call made when you get the error response?

And do you actually need IsDelete for anything?

Highlighted
Master

Re: REST API Call to down load Usage Object

There's no field named "IsDelete" on Usage.