Were excited to announce our annual customer conference for this year! Youre invited to The Journey to Usership, a Day for Zuora Customers on Thursday, September 16.
This is a free, virtual event for all Zuora customers whether you are a subscription business leader, a billing ops admin, a revenue accountant, a developer, or simply a curious spectator.
Come join us to:
- Learn about the latest product releases available in Zuora.
- Hear about best practices and learnings from peers in other subscription companies, and bring insights back to your own team.
- Meet peers in other subscription businesses and make connections.
As we plan for the event, we'd love to know what topics are most insightful and useful for you. What would you like to learn from other subscription companies that have been in your shoes?
Topics that customers have already asked for include:
- Whats New in the Zuora Product
- Whats on the Product Roadmap
- Best Practices: How to Expand Internationally
- Best Practices: How to Adopt Usage-Pricing
- Best Practices: How to Add Self-Service Subscription Management
- Best Practices: How to Add New Payment Methods
- Best Practices: How to Monitor Subscription Metrics
- Best Practices: How to Maximize Collections
- Best Practices: How to Stay Compliant and Be Audit Ready
- Best Practices: How to Automate Revenue Reporting
- Best Practices: How to Reduce Time to Close with Billing & Revenue
- Best Practices: How to Better Partner with IT on Testing & Dev
Have other ideas? Let us know in the comments below.
Save the date, and we'll have more information coming in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!