Attn: Customers whose systems are running on an old version of Zuora Quotes and/or Zuora 360
As part of our commitment to excellence, we are updating our end of support policy.
We are sunsetting support for Zuora Quotes v6.4X and lower, and Zuora 360 v2.100.X and lower, effective July 31st, 2018. We will continue to send reminder notices through the year to all affected customers.
We strongly encourage all customers to upgrade to the latest version of Zuora Quotes 9.X to take advantage of the latest capabilities including:
- Ramp Deals - Book complex multi-part deal arrangements in a single screen
- More Amendments - Make as many amendments in a single quote as you need
- Discount Metrics - MRR, TCV, and new TCB are now inclusive of discounts
- Rules Engine - Configure rules to automatically add, remove, or update products on your quote
- Bundling - Create editions with advanced grouping of products directly in Salesforce
- Lightning - 100% native to salesforce.com and lightning certified
See a 5-min demo here.
For more details, please visit our Knowledge Center for:
- End of Support Policy
- Zuora Quotes Upgrade Guide
- Zuora 360 Upgrade Guide
- Quotes Upgrade Assessor - You can login with your Salesforce Administrator credentials and identify potential areas of customizations that you will need to address as part of your upgrade process
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Support or your Customer Success Manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.