The Zuora Community has had nearly the same look since we launched in 2016, and now we thought we’d give it a small makeover. Our product line has expanded significantly since then, and we want you to be able to seamlessly navigate, find solutions, share ideas, join user groups, and more.
Here are some things you’ll see with our redesign:
Easy Access to Important Content
- Ask Support Button - We’ve added a button in the upper right corner where you can go directly to the Zuora support portal.
- Simpler Navigation - Get the latest Zuora information right away from documentation to product/maintenance announcements and status updates.
- Recent Activity - No need to scroll down to see the latest topics and posts. It’ll be right under the header.
Find the Areas You Care About the Most
- Zuora Discussion Forums: Central, Products and Platform
- Ideas: Share your suggestions with our product team
- Groups: Several different interest groups based on role to your region.
- Community: Tune in to the latest developments with the Zuora Community
We’re actively working on refining our search across all content areas so that you’ll be able to efficiently find the best answers to your questions. If you have feedback or questions about the Community, please don’t hesitate to share them with me in the Community Advocates group.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.