As part of our commitment to excellence, we are updating our end of support policy. We are sunsetting support for Zuora Quotes v.6.4X and lower, and Zuora 360 v2.100.X and lower, effective July 31st, 2018. We will continue to send reminder notices throughout the year to all affected customers.
We strongly encourage all customers to upgrade to the latest version of Zuora Quotes 8.X to take advantage of the latest capabilities including:
- Ramp Deals - Book complex multi-part deal arrangements in a single screen
- Exponentially More Amendments - As many amendments in a single quote as you need
- Net of Discount Metrics - MRR, TCV, and new TCB net are now inclusive of discounts
- Rules - Configure rules to automatically add, remove, or update products on your quote
- Bundling - Create editions with advanced grouping of products directly in Salesforce
- Lightning - 100% native salesforce.com and is lightning certified
- Read more about 8.X highlights and see a 5min demo here
For more details, please visit our KnowledgeCenter for:
We’ve also developed a tool to help you identify potential areas of customization in your current implementation that will need to be addressed as part of your upgrade. Please have your Salesforce Administrator visit https://qua.zuora.io/.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Support or your Customer Success Manager.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.