Community Archives

View Only

Subscribed San Francisco 2019 Comes to the Community

• 1.  Subscribed San Francisco 2019 Comes to the Community

ZUORA
    Posted 11-29-2021 13:50

We understand that not everyone could attend Subscribed San Francisco in early June to hear the latest news with our products. Thats why were bringing part of Subscribed SF to you in our Summer 2019 Product Launch Webcast where well reveal the latest with the Zuora Central Platform, Subscriber Portal, Collect and more.

Central Platform

Central Platform

The newest addition to Zuora that allows Developers/IT to 

• integrate, extend and orchestrate all aspects of a subscription business from a single platform
    • build upon Zuoras existing applications Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora Collect, Zuora CPQ for their unique subscription business.

Workflow Builder

Did you know that starting from June 4th, 2019, Workflow was turned on in every API sandbox? Now, all Zuora customers will have the ability to go in and create new workflows for free until they reach 50K tasks / year. 

In our webinar, we will answer the following questions and more:

• When will I start paying for Workflow?
    • How will I know if my account is reaching the number of allowed tasks?
    • What are some common tasks I can create with workflow?

Subscriber Portal (Account Management)

Account Management allows end customers to update account information and view / pay invoices. This doesnt include the ability to upgrade / downgrade subscriptions.

In this webinar youll learn

• What Subscription Management is and when itll be available
    • Compatibility with other Marketplace apps
    • Access permissions
    • Displaying usage in the Subscriber Portal

Collect - Disputes

Resolve disputes without manual workarounds by giving collection agents the ability to handle and process disputes for any charge on an invoice.

Reserve Your Spot

This is a webinar you wont want to miss. Join us on July 18th at 10:00AM PST.

#Announcement
    #Live Events