We understand that not everyone could attend Subscribed San Francisco in early June to hear the latest news with our products. That’s why we’re bringing part of Subscribed SF to you in our Summer 2019 Product Launch Webcast where we’ll reveal the latest with the Zuora Central Platform, Subscriber Portal, Collect and more.
The newest addition to Zuora that allows Developers/IT to
- integrate, extend and orchestrate all aspects of a subscription business from a single platform
- build upon Zuora’s existing applications – Zuora Billing, Zuora RevPro, Zuora Collect, Zuora CPQ – for their unique subscription business.
Did you know that starting from June 4th, 2019, Workflow was turned on in every API sandbox? Now, all Zuora customers will have the ability to go in and create new workflows for free until they reach 50K tasks / year.
In our webinar, we will answer the following questions and more:
- When will I start paying for Workflow?
- How will I know if my account is reaching the number of allowed tasks?
- What are some common tasks I can create with workflow?
Subscriber Portal (Account Management)
Account Management allows end customers to update account information and view / pay invoices. This doesn’t include the ability to upgrade / downgrade subscriptions.
In this webinar you’ll learn
- What Subscription Management is and when it’ll be available
- Compatibility with other Marketplace apps
- Access permissions
- Displaying usage in the Subscriber Portal
Collect - Disputes
Resolve disputes without manual workarounds by giving collection agents the ability to handle and process disputes for any charge on an invoice.
Reserve Your Spot
This is a webinar you won’t want to miss. Join us on July 18th at 10:00AM PST.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.