Announcing the Subscribed Hackathon: June 3rd, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM at The Marriott Marquis.
One-day competition, with Zuora engineers on-hand to support developers, designers, partners, and engineers as they tackle solutions to real business use cases.
Participating developers will:
- Build a prototype on the Zuora platform using our latest Workflow and REST API
- Work on meaningful customizations, integrations and user experiences for your company and others in the Subscription Economy.
- Geek out with others in the Subscription developer community.
- Public recognition from your peers
- Win awesome prizes!
Judging categories include:
- Best User Interface
- Best Business Value
- Most Innovative Use of the Zuora Platform
- Best Overall
Reserve your space during registration by selecting “Yes" under "Are you interested in participating in the Hackathon?” Our team will reach out with additional details and setup instructions.
Already registered and interested in the Hackathon? Simply return to your registration page and reserve your spot.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.