The November 2016 release notes are now published on our Knowledge Center! Check out November 2016 What's New for the full release notes and links to additional documentation. Here are some highlights:
- Resolved: The Payment Method of the Subscription Owner Was Used to Pay Invoices Even if the Invoice Owner and the Subscription Owner Were Different
Billing and Payments
- Display Tax Exemption Information on Invoice PDFs
- Get Invoices REST Method Now Supports More Response Fields
- Support Multi-entity Object Sharing Exceptions Report
- Manage Access to Data Source Exports
Zuora for Salesforce Release (Q3 2016)
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.