In the past, I’ve put the spotlight on others within Zuora to showcase all of their efforts behind the scenes. I didn’t realize that perhaps Community members might want to learn more about the person who actually holds down the fort here!
My role in the Zuora Community
As the Community Manager, I’m here to vouch and advocate for all community members by
- Monitoring and moderating all community discussions. Yes, I read every post that comes into the Community!
- Ensuring that Community members are getting their issues addressed
- Keeping users informed of any Zuora updates
- Reaching out to Zuora teams so that members can get the responses they need
- Working with internal teams (product, marketing, support, documentation, engineering) to promote new features, services, etc. to the community.
- Listening to feedback about the Community via this feedback form or in the Community Advocates group.
What if my issues aren’t being addressed?
@mention the original poster and ask them if they have any updates. What this does is that it kindly nudges them to respond. I’ll also take note of your mention.
What if I have no response to a question I’ve asked?
Contact me directly. I’ll reach out the team member(s) who can give you a reply.
What upcoming programs are you working on?
From our 2016 feedback results, members wanted to see more training and have access to Zuora experts. Since then, I’ve launched the SME Sessions group where Zuora Subject Matter Experts will post training videos (pre-recorded and live) at least once a month. Have a topic you’d like covered? Share it with us.
I'm also close to launching our Superuser program for Community members who are highly specialized and/or engaged. If you’re interested in this program, please become a Community Advocate as I’ll be posting program updates there.
You can always reach out or schedule a call with me about anything related to the Community.
Subscribe to the Community News to learn about any new Community programs and improvements.
- community manager
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.