The May 2017 release notes are on our Knowledge Center!
- APISandbox Release Date: May 10, 2017
- Production Release Date: May 17, 2017
Here are some highlights:
Billing and Payments
- Advanced AR Settlement
- Support for Chase Paymentech’s Orbital Gateway 7.0.1
- Limited Availability on Editing Transferred to Accounting for Draft Invoices
- Deprecation of the Payment CSV Export
- Flexible Run Time Setting for Subscription Auto-renew
- Currency Conversion for Rate Plan Charge Data Source
- Grant Access to Other Entities with Special Characters in Username
- Reduction of Retention Period for AQuA Results
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on
Zuora for Salesforce Release (Q4 2016)
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.