The January 2018 release notes are on our Knowledge Center!
- APISandbox Release Date: January 10, 2018
- Production Release Date: January 17, 2018
Here are some highlights:
- See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
- New ACH Address Fields Available on Payment Pages 2.0
- Resolved: Revenue Was Recognized In an Incorrect Accounting Period
- Resolved: Zero Amount Revenue Events Were Created If No Changes to the Revenue Schedules
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on
Zuora for Salesforce Release
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
- Data Connect Early Adoption in Production
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.