Being efficient is now more important than ever. But you can automate your processes in Zuora and save precious time.
As companies adjust to COVID-19, teams are asked to re-evaluate operations and answer the question “Is this the best way to do this?”. Cutting costs and trimming the excess is something we’re seeing across the board. “Only the essentials” applies for our personal and business lives.
A few hundred companies today leverage Workflows in Zuora to automate processes that are particular for their company:
- Some have workflows for automated fraud responses.
- Some have workflows to cancel overdue subscriptions.
- Some have workflows that send customer order notifications.
- Some have workflows for custom payment gateway reconciliation.
No matter the use case, Workflow helps automate these processes in Zuora and take the manual burden off of your team. That can free up your team to tackle other challenges amidst COVID-19.
Over 75 customer attendees joined experts from our customer success, global implementation, and Subscribed Institute strategy teams to demo best practices, answer questions, and facilitate peer-to-peer discussions. Attendees got the opportunity to:
- Learn how other companies are leveraging Workflow to automate processes in Zuora
- Hear from subscription experts why this helps build customer relationships in the long run
- Connect with peer subscription companies who are facing the same challenge
- Learn how to immediately take advantage of this capability in Zuora
We started with a 30-minute general session presentation on the subject, and then broke out into smaller "rooms" for further discussion and Q&A.
Here you'll find:
- The slides that were presented in the general session
- The recording of the general session
- A thorough document on Workflow Best Practices
- A guide to Workflow Use Cases
- A written FAQ doc on the topic, summarizing questions that were asked and answered during and following the session and breakouts (coming soon!)
- JSON templates and instructions for the COVID-related Workflow use cases that were discussed (included as part of the FAQ coming soon!)
Thank you to those who took part, and we hope this was a useful topic and format for you. Please let us know any feedback.
Stay safe and well!
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.