The Zuora Community is a space where we want all of our users to get the information they need from the right sources without any extra noise from the wrong places. In order to accomplish this, we will be tightening up our registration process.
What This Means
To post in the Community, all users must have a verified email address by July 20th, 2018. Users with an unverified account will still be able to view posts, but they will not be able to create new posts, replies and private messages.
Check Your Email Verification Status
To confirm the verification status of your email address:
- Sign in to the community.
- Go to Settings > Personal > Email > Email Verification Status.
- Under “Email Verification Settings” check your verification status
- Verified: Your email is verified and you are all set.
- Not Verified: Your email is not yet verified; click "send me the confirmation email again".
If you run into any issues, please comment below and we’ll look into it for you.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.