Community News

View Only
  • 1.  Check out the New Zuora University

Posted 06-26-2018 08:45

Were excited to show you the new Zuora University course library, where you can find any course you need. We currently have over 100 courses, but its easy to find what you need with the search filters located on the left-hand side of the page. We offer curriculum that spans every topic you need, from Introduction to Zuora courses to advanced topics that will prepare you for our highly coveted Zuora Certification program.

You can filter by

• Type: Self paced, video, remote classroom, certification
    • Role: End user, administrator, developer
    • Level: Beginner, advanced
    • Topic: Billing, reporting, APIs, etc.

Zuora University is a place for learning, so weve made sure to provide links to other resources you might find useful:

• Zuora Community: Find and share answers, submit and vote for ideas with our product team and subscribe to release and service related notifications.
    • Knowledge Center: Stop here first if you need help setting up, configuring or managing your subscription business so that you can grow and scale.
    • Resources: Learn more about upcoming webinars, user groups, videos and more.

Weve been hard at work to create a new learning environment for our users. We cant wait for you to get started in the new and improved Zuora University.

Questions or suggestions on additional courses? Please share them below!

#Zuora

• 2.  Check out the New Zuora University

Posted 06-26-2018 10:04

We are interested in the Zuora University.  I'm interested in learning more!

• 3.  Check out the New Zuora University

Posted 06-28-2018 16:54

Thanks for your interest in the Zuora University, @ehavens!

I've reached out to the Zuora University team and you should be hearing from your account manager. Let me know if you haven't heard from him and I'll see what's up...

• 4.  Check out the New Zuora University

Posted 06-28-2018 17:02

Thanks @Lana!