In June 2020, we launched our Zuora Central Sandbox - a Non-Production Tenant that includes the functionality of the Production Copy, enhanced Production Copy, and Performance Test environments. its use cases include everything that an API Sandbox does, and more:
- Basic implementation configuration and integration
- Integration testing
- Regression testing
- Performance testing (with guidelines)
- Pre-production testing
- User acceptance testing
Some questions you may have about Central Sandbox:
- Is my organization making the most of our test environment tenant?
- What kind of environment should I leverage for which purpose?
- I havent yet upgraded to Central Sandbox and would like to hear from others about its pros and cons.
- What is my migration path?
Join the Zuora Community on Thursday, January 28, 2021 as we host a Table Talk on Sandbox Strategies. Bring your questions and share your best practices in this collaborative and supportive environment with other users and Zuora. Once registered, well add you to a Google calendar event invitation so you wont miss it.
Jan. 28, 2021 at 9:00-9:40 AM PST / Jan. 28, 2020 5:00-5:40 PM GMT - Register
Jan. 28, 2021 at 3:00-3:40 PM PST / Jan. 29, 2020 10:00-10:40 AM AEDT - Register
What is a Zuora Community Table Talk?
Table Talks are virtual events facilitated by the Zuora Community team on topics covering best-practices, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. We aim to have conversations where everyone has a chance to share their experiences, ask questions, and get the answers they need. These events are a great way to connect with other users as well as build your professional network.