Blogs

Be the first person to like this.
On August 10th, the Zuora Community hosted a Finance Best Practice workshop with Zuora Finance and Revenue expert Monique Romero where she shared some tips on Revenue Recognition with Zuora Billing. The Community workshop recording was shared with attendees. If you weren’t able to attend, check out these best practices to follow from her presentation: Why align your GL chart of accounts with Zuora chart of accounts? What to do when your Revenue and AR been out of balance at end of month? Why is it a good practice to check Revenue Rules first? What is the difference between Billing and Revenue? How does a Revenue Rule impact my AR? ...
0 comments
1 person likes this.
--> On June 8th, the Zuora Community with Zuora Finance and Revenue experts, Monique Romero and Nikki Wong hosted a Table Talk Workshop on Finance Best Practices for Zuora Billing customers with an overview of Z-Billing Revenue, Central Revenue, and RevPro.  The Community workshop recording was shared with attendees. If you weren’t able to attend, please see the following presentation that covers the following: User Permissions Permissions Error Message “You do not have permission to override Accounting Code on payments. For more information, contact your company administrator. None of your changes have been saved” How to Get Trusted ...
0 comments
Be the first person to like this.
The Zuora Community has a lot of excellent content that benefits users and they are interspersed within the Community.  To make these valuable, hard-to-find resources more readily available, we've compiled a list of our Greatest Hits.   What is the month end close process?  Whats the process to set up my Revenue Settings? How can I change the default payment method in my tenant? How to Distribute revenue for a 13 month term over 12 month period to give a free period? ASC606 Basics of Reading the Deferred Revenue Report How do I update my accounting codes on posted invoices for the past year? How do I reconcile my Payments ...
0 comments