Zuora Managed Services provides an operationalized service to manage your Zuora installation by overseeing day-to-day activity, monitoring Zuora processes, and addressing issues that surface. The team of 20+ members works with other back-end Zuora teams as needed in response to production issues.
⇒ Click on the video icons to learn more
What We Do
- Availability 24/7/365
- Team of Teams to collaborate with support, product specialists, application support engineers, and subject matter experts to optimize service
- Collaboration as an extension of your IT/financial team
- Monitoring, alerting and incident management
- Subscriptions - Continual monitoring of your business processes, with break/fix activity where possible in agreement with your organization
- Billing - Process mass updates to any business object when the need arises
- Payments - As defined on onboarding, we process day-to-day activity performing operational functions and freeing up your resources to focus on your business
- Revenue - Process day to day activity by assisting with accounting period close, mass updates, RevPro integration, and assisting with custom recognition.
- Platform - Monitoring and management of Workflow, APIs, integrations, and system health.
- Reporting - Weekly reports on platform metrics, stats on business processes, and trends and observations.
Managed Services Benefits
Using Zuora Managed Services allows your organization to scale day-to-day operations with a named team to
- Gain Hands-on Execution & Expertise - A fully managed operational service staffed by a named team of Zuora experts assigned that will be an extension of your team.
- Scale Recurring Maintenance Tasks - Free up resources to focus on your core business objectives while Zuora’s managed services executes on recurring operations.
- Reduce Errors & Cost for Maintenance - Our Managed Services team will analyze failed transactions and perform re-runs when necessary.
Managed Services vs. Support vs. Global Services
Hands on Keyboard
No Hands on Keyboard
Hands on Keyboard, until project is Live
Dedicated team who knows your customizations and end-to-end solution
General support with no knowledge of customizations
Only dedicated until project is Live
Proactive Monitoring and Analysis
Design and implementation specialists – monitoring is not a priority
Scope of Services
Setup and Troubleshooting
- Creating, updating/modifying, deleting business objects
- Recommendations, best practices
- ITIL-based documentation of solution, architecture, platform
Features Requests/ Incidents
- Collaborate with Engineering for resolutions
- Expediting Escalations
- Features’ behaviors overview and application updates
Reports and Templates
- Delivering Weekly reports
- Assist with Object Model questions/clarifications
- Billing Documents, Invoice Templates assistance
- Recommendations for migrations
- Troubleshooting and best practices
|Network & Availability
- Identify Billing, Payment and Revenue Errors, Performance, API Failures & Concurrency
- Available 24/7
|Month End Close
- Closing your books at Month End
- Running Trial Balance
- Creating Journal Runs / Reports
- Migrated product catalog to 20 sandboxes
- Found large bill runs in Draft status with high $$$ of unposted invoices
- Assisted with month-end close – teams didn’t have to wake up at midnight to close their books
- Found unrecognized revenue that should have been billed months prior
- Mass updated 1,000,000+ accounts with incorrect value on custom field
Let Us Manage Your Zuora Installation
We provide a vast scope of services to help your organization be successful in the Subscription Economy. Either contact us directly at email@example.com or reach out to your account manager for more information.