At our September Workflow workshop, @Karnbir Singh Product Manager of Platform and Workflow shared the latest developments including a new workflow type called UI Action which allows non-admin users to run workflows within Zuora Billing and enhanced approval capabilities like Zuora Inbox and other delivery methods as well as single-action links.
If you missed the session, check out the presentation here and videos below which includes a demonstration.
New Workflow Type: UI Action
UI Action is a new feature that is a native crossover from Workflow to Zuora Billing, allowing Workflow admins to easily install a button allowing Billing users to trigger a workflow process within a Zuora Billing page without additional admin access.
3 Key features for UI Action:
- Button can be installed on a specific page in Zuora Billing
- Ability to label button(s)
- One-click setup where button will automatically be installed on the selected page
Approval Task Updates
Enhanced approval capabilities including new delivery methods listed below with more to come:
- Zuora Inbox - allows any user to manage approvals in one dedicated UI interface as opposed to several different locations in the Workflow app.
- Email - allows a managing approval trigger requests directly via email
- Slack and WebEx - sends approval requests via the collaboration tools
- Http Delivery - allows call-out to a system through single-action links
Videos - Feature Overview and Demo
OVERVIEW: UI Actions and Approvals in Zuora Workflow
Stay Updated on All Things Workflow-Related
We have a number of exciting releases coming to Workflow in the coming months and you will want to be the first to hear about them by subscribing to Release Notifications. Future Workflow workshops are announced monthly in the Community News where you can also hear about other product updates and other exciting events.