On November 10th, @Nikki Wong, Director Product Management, Revenue was joined by @Kathy Pearson, Director of Revenue Advisory where they gave an overview and demonstration of Zuora Revenue’s SSP Analyzer whose features include:
- Converting historical data to SSP data points
- User Defined Transactions Type
- Standalone transactions or all
- Product families or sales regions
- Date range (last quarter, last year)
- User Defined Analysis Type
- Group by/Stratifications
- Standard Median
- % of List Price
- % of any amount/number field
- Transaction Count
- Quantity Count
- Ease Operations
- Display by stratified data, drill down for details
- User excluding exception transactions during review process
- Approved SSP for application on incoming transactions.
- Stored Results for management review and audits
- Approval hierarchy
- Auto lock when approved
- SSP Stratifications
- Possible fields are defined in Setups - Application - Label
- SSP Group needs to be enabled
Listening to Customers - NPS Survey and Release Notes Feedback
Additionally, Nikki shared a Zuora Tool Tip on how Zuora listens to customer feedback through our in-app NPS survey widget and a feedback feature in the Knowledge center.
By using the NPS survey widget users can provide feedback about Zuora products without navigating away from the current UI page. The survey widget is displayed on the basis of a pre-defined interval so that users can rate and provide the desired feedback.
Similarly, you can share your ideas on how we can improve our release notes and documentation by clicking on the feedback bubble on the right-hand side of the screen anywhere in the Knowledge Center.
Learn more about these feedback tools from the video below and also check out the presentation.
Stay Up-To-Date with Revenue Releases and Maintenance
By joining the Zuora Revenue Notifications community, you’ll receive emails about Revenue Maintenance and Release Notifications including deployment schedules, the release window, and issues fixed. To subscribe follow these steps to sign up and select the frequency you’d like to receive emails - real-time, daily digest, no emails.#ZuoraRevenue
About Community Table Talks
Table Talks are collaborative Zuora Community events where customers have the opportunity to connect with Zuora experts along with other users. Each month, the community hosts a new Table Talk on different topics from APIs to Zuora Revenue. View the Community Calendar to see what’s coming up and Subscribe to the Community News to receive email notifications about new sessions.