Welcome to the Zuora Community! As you get started, here are 5 things you need to know.
- LOGIN REQUIRED. Most of the Community's content requires login; only select content will be made public.
YOUR ACCOUNT. Community users who had a community login will have their account and subscription preferences migrated to the new platform
- What this means: Everyone will need to log in to view Community content. only a small portion will be publicly visible (no login required).
IDEAS have been redesigned, evaluated and updated.
- What this means: Upon the first visit, all users will log in with their current username and will reset their password.
EVENTS CALENDAR. Don’t miss out on Zuora webcasts, Table Talks, and other events.
- What this means: The Product team reviewed all current ideas and have selectively chosen which ideas will migrate to the new platform
PERSONALIZED PROFILES. Showcase your interests, expertise, and LinkedIn profile.
- What this means: You’ll be able to view and register for all of our upcoming events directly on our events calendar which can be accessed through the navigation bar and be visible on the community’s homepage.
- What this means: You can update your profile so that you can deepen your product knowledge and professional connections.
Also check out New Zuora Community Frequently-Asked-Questions
Just because we’ve launched the new Community doesn’t mean we won’t be constantly iterating and improving things so that you’ll be able to get the answers you need as quickly as possible. If you’d like to be a part of this process by providing feedback, please share your interest below and I’ll follow up with you.