RevPro has a feature called Job Groups which will allow the end user to create a group of jobs to be run in a sequence upon completion of each Job, without manual intervention. This will help to reduce the time spent on running the jobs, one by one individually.
Please follow the below steps to define a Job Group in RevPro.
1. Navigate to Setups > Application > Background Jobs > Click Job Groups button.
2. Click the + button to define a new Job Group.
3. Enter a desired name and a description for the Job Group to be created and click the Save button. Please note, Enabled option is Yes by default.
4. Add the list of programs which need to be run. Please note that the programs will run based on the Run Seq value entered.
5. Click the Action button against each program if values to be entered for the program parameters.
6. Click the Save button after performing the changes.
Running a Job Group:
1. Navigate to Reports > Schedule Jobs > Click the + button.
2. Enable the Schedule Job Group in order to see the list of Job Groups available for submission and choose the desired Job Group from drop down list.
3. The Job Group Status can be checked in Schedule Jobs post Submit as below:
... View more