It would be great if Zuora could allow the ability for one charge to affect another. Perhaps Zuora could develop a Charge model which multiplies price of tiers in another charge based on the quantity of units purchased in the multiplier charge. This is a current challenge we have at the business I'm working with at the moment.
- charge model: Volume pricing
- Tier A: 1-10 £10
- Tier B: 11-20 £11
- charge name: Magic Software Suite
- default quantity: 11
- UOM: Users
- Charge model: Multiplier tier charge
- Tier A: 1 - 5: 5%
- Tier B: 6 - 10: 4%
- UOM: "Support Cover Points"
- Product Rate Plan Charge ID: Charge A
- (perhaps this can be applied to Rate Plan Charge Level, Rate Plan Level, Subscription Level in the same way discount charge model works?)
In this example, the Quantity of Support Cover Points in Charge B multiply the charges generated by Charge A by the chosen flat fee percentage.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.