Happy Business Starts Here

Customize MRR (As of Day) Trend report

The MRR (As of Day) Trend report is great, except that it pulls MRR on the first day of each month (unless I pull 1 month at a time). Can this be adjusted to pull on the last day of each month for the designated range instead of the first day? This would be extremely helpful, and I can't imagine it would take a lot to make this change.

7 Comments
Zuora Alumni
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Zuora Alumni

Thanks for flagging this. We have been investing in our new report builder, and should be able to address this use case there as we continue to improve it. That should ultimately give you the ability to look at MRR over time and a good bit more flexibility in how you set that report up.

Zuora Alumni
Status changed to: Under Consideration

Advanced Tutor

We have been trying to replicate this MRR as of Day trend report but we haven't been able to replicate the script. Is there any way we can get on a call or gain some support on to how we can replicate this report but showing the product detail behind each customer?

Thanks. 

Zuora Alumni

Hi Francisco - I believe you all have access to the new reporting product, right? There is a standard report called "Today's MRR by product" that is the closest approach to this today. You can change "Today" to any other date in the two date filters to see MRR for any other point in time. It's not yet a trend over multiple time periods in one report (something we'll be working on), but it gives you the ability to pull that data.

Student

The "Today's MRR by product" does not take into account one-time promotional discounts whereas the "MRR (as of day) trend" report does. Can we make this new report take these discounts into the calculation also?

Zuora Alumni

@vmanie - that's one of the key things we're working on in the next phase of our reporting project.