The release notes for Zuora Release 236, January 2018 are on our Knowledge Center!
- Subscribe to Release Notifications in Zuora Community to receive notifications about Zuora Application releases.
Here are some highlights:
- See API Changelog for a summary of REST API updates and documentation updates in the API Reference.
Orders and Subscriptions
- Suspend and Resume Supported in Order Metrics
- Resume Extends Term Field in Orders UI
- Customer Account Search Enhancement for New Payment Runs
- Support for Not Displaying Invoices With Zero Amount
- Changes to Existing Billing Rules
- Support for SoftBank Payment Gateway
- Support for Dankort Credit Card Type on Payment Pages 2.0
- Label Updates on Payment Gateway Setting Page
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Reporting and the Zuora Insights add-on
Zuora CPQ Release
- New features, enhancements, and resolved issues for Zuora Quotes and Zuora 360
- New features, enhancements, and documentation updates for Zuora Connect
NOTE: The features described in the release notes are available only from the Zuora API Sandbox environment. They are not yet available in the Zuora Production environment.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.