Community Newsletter | Aug-Oct 2018
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT...
Here are the latest highlights from the Community from August to October 2018.
- Announcing a New In-Person Zuora Community Meetup Group
- Zuora API Reference Now Loads Faster
- Announcing a Mobile Zuora Community
- Future Release Notes Highlights Will Be Published under Release Notifications
- Subscribe to Release Notifications area here
- Understanding the "Payment Application" datasource w/ Invoice Settlement feature enabled
- Billing for Consulting Services within Zuora
- Why do I get an error when creating or cancelling an Invoice Item Adjustment?
- How to create a HAR file to share with support team to investigate HPM related issues?
- Best Practice to Enable Subscription Auto-Renewal for Bill Runs
WHO WANTS TO BE A COMMUNITY SUPERUSER? MAYBE...YOU!
The Community has a Superuser Guru program. Benefits include additional Subscribed event perks, sneak peeks into our quarterly product releases before everyone else and access to some of our best experts from Zuora (product, engineering, solution architects).
I'll be on the lookout to see who'd make a great Community Guru...maybe it's you! Not sure where to get started? Check out some posts that need some TLC here.
Lana Lee | Senior Community Manager and Strategist
"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference." —A. A. Milne