Too many steps to DISABLE a user who is in "Pending Activation" status.
We have users who never activated their account, and as an ADMIN, I cannot easily deactivate them.
I have to
1) Go into the admin console; find the user,
2) Change their email
3) Go to the new email inbox, accept the change,
4) Go back to the admin console and resend the invite,
5) Go back to the email and setup the account
6) Go back to the ADMIN console; find the user and then I can DEACTIVATE them.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.