Happy Business Starts Here

Support "Additional E-Mail Addresses" field for all notifications (specifically Payment Processed)

Support "Additional E-Mail Addresses" field for all notifications (specifically Payment Processed)

Currently, only "Invoice Posted" notifications are sent to ALL e-mail contacts including contacts in the "Additional Email Addresses" field. The notification "Payment Processed" is set up so alerts can be sent  ONLY to Key Contacts listed on the right panel. This option to include additional emails should be consistent across all notifications. 

This "Additional Email Addresses" syncs with our internal system to allow customers to enter emails that they want to include on these updates. Without this option on the the Payment Processed notification customers are not able to have any control over who receives these emails. Any time they wish to change or add somebody we need to do this manually, this is not efficient. 

5 Comments
Community Manager
Status changed to: New Idea

Community Manager
Status changed to: New Idea

Savvy Scholar

you could also add support for <DataSource.Account.AdditionalEmailAddresses> in the TO: or CC: fields when creating an email notification.

Student dj
Student

@BrianHarris I tried adding  <DataSource.Account.AdditionalEmailAddresses> in the TO: or CC:, it shows me "invalid value for cc field" error.

Savvy Scholar

@dj It's not supported, i was suggesting that they also add support for it.