Community Insiders

View Only
  • 1.  Welcome to the New Zuora Community

ZUORA
    Posted 07-08-2021 12:00

Today, we have launched the new Zuora Community that will continue to provide opportunities for our users to ask and answer questions, collaborate with each other and with Zuora, and share resources with each other. Communities are important now more than ever in all aspects of our lives and we began this project with you, our customers, in mind to help make your lives easier using Zuora. 

You are now part of a large and growing community of Zuora users that reaches around the globe and incorporates businesses from every industry, all recognizing that the world is shifting to subscriptions and all working to manage their subscription offerings.

Welcome to the new Zuora Community, explore, ask questions, debate, interact and have fun!

------------------------------
    Andy Newsham
    Zuora | VP Global Support

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the New Zuora Community

ZUORA
    Posted 07-08-2021 12:02

Thanks, Andy! 

I'm Lana Lee, your Zuora Community Manager and I'm excited to share the community's new look with you!  As you browse through the homepage, you can check out the latest discussions, blog posts, and events. 

Try these simple steps you can take to quickly get acquainted with this new platform:

1. Customize your profile by clicking on the profile icon in the upper right-hand corner. 
      1. See my profile as an example.
      2. Update your discussion signature.
    2. Set your messaging preferences:
      1. Email Preferences: system-wide settings
      2. Community Notifications: community-specific settings
    3. Start a discussion by sharing your feedback with me or asking me any platform questions within the Community Advocates group. 
    4. Browse through your current list of communities that you're a member of as well as explore others.

If you have any questions or feedback about the new community, please reach out to me directly at lana.lee@zuora.com or post your comments below.

I look forward to seeing your contributions and am actively working towards making the Zuora Community the best possible place to engage and collaborate with other users.

Thanks,

Lana

Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist