Community Archives

View Only

Zuora Admin Certification Program

• 1.  Zuora Admin Certification Program

Posted 11-29-2021 13:51

A lot of members in the Zuora Community have been asking us questions about the Zuora Admin Certification Program. Here are answers to some commonly asked questions.

What is the Zuora Admin Certification Program?

To become Zuora Admin Certified, youll need to take our self-guided courses that cover introductory, intermediate, and advanced topics in Zuora. Then, youll need to pass a 2-hour multiple choice exam.

What happens after I pass the certification exam?

Upon passing the exam, well give you a tokenized ID, which will be valid for 2 years that you can advertise on LinkedIn and here in the Community. Youll also be awarded a Community badge that identifies you as a bona fide certified Zuora admin.

How do Zuora customers use this program?

A lot of our customers also like to use this program as a formal MBO for new hires - to get edit rights to the system, one will have to pass the formal litmus test of proficiency. But, if you pass the exam, we are very confident that you can use Zuora and be the admin to sell subscriptions however your company wants in the future.

How do I get access to the Zuora Admin Certification Program?

The certification is available through a Zuora University subscription.

Questions?

Comment below, PM me via the Community or email me directly at jared.turkus@zuora.com

Get Started

#Zuora
    #Live Events