Sandbox deployment for
2022.04.R4 is complete.
We have updated the release notes (here
) with the following changes:
Within Zuora Collect
, added the following items:
- Support for self-configuration of Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise checkbox site key
- General availability of support for Google reCAPTCHA Enterprise Interactive Test mode for Payment Pages 2.0
- Enhancements on stored credential transactions support for Checkout.com and Ingenico
- Support for passing indicator of requesting 3DS2 challenge to Checkout.com
Within Zuora Central Platform
, added an item called "Support for modifying active workflow versions".
Sent: 04-13-2022 19:38
From: Zuora Release Management
Subject: Release 2022.04.R4 - April 2022
The planned Zuora release windows are:
- Sandbox release window: 04/19/22 (Tue) - 04/21/22 (Thu)
- Production release window: 04/26/22 (Tue) - 04/28/22 (Thu)
Release Notes - Here is the link to the release notes. Changes are expected in Zuora Billing, Collect, and Central Platform (subject to change).
Release Status Updates - Any updates to the release status will be reflected in the comments to this post.
For the Sandbox and Production release schedule for the first half of 2022, see Zuora Release Management.