On March 25, 2021 we had a Table Talk on How to Improve Your Collections Strategy hosted by the Zuora Community with
- Serg Martinez, @Serg, Customer Success Architect
- Megan Aaron, @Megan, Associate Product Manager
- Kenta Tomura, @Kenta, Sr. Solution Architect
- Shruti Pundalik @Shruti, Technical Support Engineer
- Vishakha Gandhi @VishG, Technical Support Engineer
Below is our presentation, recordings, and questions from each session. If you have any additional questions, please ask below.
SESSION #1 VIDEO
SESSION #2 VIDEO
Questions covered in Session #1 along with any supportive links and articles:
- Collect AI - How it works, how can it be configured, how can it be A/B tested against the performance of our own -advanced- retries strategy
- Want to learn the techniques to improve collection techniques.
- Improving and optimizing AR
- How to leverage Zuora's full capabilities in the Collections Process and how to make meaningful SAAS dashboards
- Velocity and Escalation of Dunning notices
- Reducing chronically late payments from customers
- Is it possible to create an audit trail for Workflows?/
- Use Data Query to report on Workflow
- Workflow Best Practices (tags)
- Statement Generator: Is it possible to create a statement at the ultimate parent level without having to changing the batch
- Create an ad hoc statement run
- Create a custom statement run
- Customize invoice templates using HTML
- Statement Generator APIs
Questions covered in Session #2 along with any supportive links and articles:
- Learn new features on Zuora AI collection
- How can we avoid payment delinquencies early in the subscriber journey, to prevent future failed payments?
- Payment Plan & Collection Window
- Tracking payments to a subscription
- How can a manual approval task created by Dunning workflow be taken away from a pending queue, if the payment is applied for that?
- What are some examples of customer characteristics that can be used?
- Integration of the Collect UI with the rest of the Zuora app.
- Will there be any update to CPR dashboard with Smart retry ? Will there be more details added to the current CPR dashboard and metrics?