On June 8th, the Zuora Community with Zuora Finance and Revenue experts, Monique Romero and Nikki Wong hosted a Table Talk Workshop on Finance Best Practices for Zuora Billing customers with an overview of Z-Billing Revenue, Central Revenue, and RevPro.
The Community workshop recording was shared with attendees. If you weren’t able to attend, please see the following presentation that covers the following:
- User Permissions
- Permissions Error Message “You do not have permission to override Accounting Code on payments. For more information, contact your company administrator. None of your changes have been saved”
- How to Get Trusted Zuora Data for Month-End Close?
- [Checklist] Process To Set Up Finance and Revenue Settings
- Best Practices for Month-End Close
- Revenue Recognition
- What is ASC606?
- How can I tell if I’m using ASC606 rules?
- Are you ASC606 compliant?
- Zuora Billing Revenue
- Central Revenue vs RevPro
- Z-Billing Revenue vs Central Revenue vs RevPro
- Revenue Recognition Requirements
- Why Zuora Revenue
- Revenue Discovery Requirements
Start Your Zuora Revenue Journey
Currently on Z-Billing Rev Rec? Central Revenue, RevPro, or Advanced Revenue may be a fit for you. Please reach out to your CSM and AE to have them set you up for a Discovery call. All organizations have their own requirements, therefore, we will need to review your use cases.We are here to help you with the best recommendations in our partnership!
ABOUT COMMUNITY TABLE TALKS
Table Talks are collaborative Zuora Community events where customers have the opportunity to connect with Zuora experts along with other users. Each month, the community hosts a new Table Talk on different topics from APIs to Zuora Revenue. View the Community Calendar to see what’s coming up and Subscribe to the Community News to receive announcements for new sessions.