Do you use ramp deal structures to lock in more revenue upfront?
If so, we have exciting news for you! With brand new capabilities just released in Zuora CPQ 9.X, you can enable your sales reps to configure complex multi-year deals, make mid-year changes, and automate renewals, all in a single screen. Plus, Zuora data is now natively available onforce.com, improving your change order performance time by a whopping 100%!
Before we dive into the latest and greatest of Zuora CPQ 9.X, let’s make sure you’re all up-to-date on Zuora CPQ 8.X.
Here’s what you missed in Zuora CPQ 8.X :
1. Ramp Deals Now you can book complex multi-part deal arrangements over any time period. Whether you’re ramping up the quantity, price, or swapping out different products, you can easily do it all in a single screen.
2. Exponentially more Amendments No more time wasted stringing together multiple amendments. You can now do it all in a single order and never have to worry about amendment limits again.
3. Net of Discount Metrics This is most definitely a household favorite. Your subscription metrics such as MRR and TCV are all now inclusive of discounts and amendments. We’ve even added a brand new metric, Total Contracted Billing (TCB) to help you with sales forecasting and compensation planning. As always, every metric is calculated for you in real-time and readily available for reporting.
4. Rules A fully configurable Rules is enabling you with greater automation and control of your quoting experience especially as it relates to pricing and keeping you from proliferating your product catalog.
You can configure rules to automatically add, remove or update products on your quote based on your business criteria. For example, when I don’t have Product X, please include Product Y. Or, update the price of Product X to be Y% of Product Z.
5. Bundling With Bundling, you can create any kind of edition bundle or offer directly in Salesforce without sacrificing your control and automation over how your Sales Reps order products. For example, Bundle X contains Group 1 (3 add-ons) and Group 2 (another 3 add-ons). Bundling also allows you to master your Zuora Product Catalog in Salesforce so you can programmatically control your Product Catalog synchronization.
And just for good measure…
Zuora CPQ 8.X, as a 100% native salesforce.com solution, is Lightning certified making your entire quoting experience seamlessly beautiful.
Zuora CPQ is the only product purpose-built for subscription companies. That means supporting pricing models like usage and time based accounts, corresponding subscription metrics needed to manage sales compensation plans but most importantly, the ability to manage change orders and that’s what 9.X is all about!
Here are the top 2 highlights of Zuora CPQ 9.X :
1. Ramp deal amendments and renewals
Let’s say you have 3 year long subscriptions with 500 changes all throughout, you can now have full visibility into every amendment quote you’ve made.
Original Ramp Deal Quote w/ Amendments Tracked
Amending a Ramp Deal with Price, Quantity and a new Product Add-On
2. 100% Increase in Performance Power
Your Zuora data is now natively available on force.com, improving your change order performance time by a whopping 100%! Try reporting on future changes to your subscription or perform custom calculations in Salesforce forecasting for future customer revenue. Our engineers have hard tested its performance boundaries and we challenge you to give it a go too!
Take advantage of your readily available resources to upgrade your Zuora CPQ today!