We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support Services & Community Team, recipient of four Stevie® Awards which recognize the accomplishments and contributions of companies and business people worldwide.
Our vision is simple, to provide all customers just-in-time solutions empowering them to operate and grow their subscription business. Why work for Zuora Customer Support?
You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our customers’ use cases and provide the best solutions - the learning will never stop! We offer continuous career development and knowledge training. Our management team grows and motivates individuals through coaching and mentoring, creating a rewarding and challenging work atmosphere.
The Customer Support Specialist owns the operational relationship for our customers and serves as the interface between the customer and Zuora to deliver superior customer satisfaction. Customer Support Specialists strive to obtain the highest level customer service excellence - ensuring that every customer is an “Evangelist” for Zuora at every opportunity.
What would I do all day?
- Provide Level 1 technical support for Zuora products via tickets, phone and chat.
- Analyze, track and resolve customer questions in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Apply analytical skills and technical knowledge to solve product problems ranging from simple to complex
- Prioritise issues based on severity and customer impact
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Participate in 24/7 global coverage plan, including weekend on-call and holiday coverage
It's essential that you have...
- A minimum of 5 - 10 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to convey technical jargon in a wide-array of syntax for the targeted audience with different technical abilities
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Ability to generate a sense of urgency and rally appropriate teams
- Use your energy, drive, adaptability and enthusiasm to perpetrate the positive vibes throughout the company and drive changes
It would be really nice if you had...
- Ability to articulate complex topics to novice or technical audience
- Ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits
- Basic understanding of how SaaS integrations work
Zuora is the global leader in Relationship Business Management solutions. Zuora delivers the subscription billing, commerce and finance capabilities that have become the industry standard to help companies transition to the Subscription Economy. Enterprises and emerging companies alike use Zuora's multi-tenant cloud solution to enable growth strategies, to streamline key processes and to provide visibility into the metrics that matter most in the Subscription Economy. Zuora services innovative customers like Informatica, Dell, Box, DocuSign, Xplornet, Ustream and Homeaway.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.