At Zuora we value all our customers, and we strive to give you the best experience possible. If you feel that your case needs immediate attention, please escalate your ticket using our Escalation Process, which will bring visibility to your ticket within our Support Organization.
If you have any feedback, please share it below as we take all of our escalation cases seriously and we’re always working on improving our process.
When Should I Escalate My Ticket?
- The response time exceeds the urgency level.
- Your support ticket is not progressing.
- Responses in the ticket are not answering your question(s).
- Urgency around project deadlines, time constraints, financial impact.
- Given the solution does not scale, is not acceptable or too difficult to implement.
- Impact to business is severe or is immediately blocking billing or revenue
How Do I Escalate My Ticket?
- From the Support Portal
- Select Submit A Request.
- Write “ESCALATE” in the ticket subject.
- Provide detailed information, the business impact of the escalated issue and desired action from Support.
- Select View Existing
- Write “ESCALATE” in the ticket comment field along with detailed information, the business impact of the escalated issue and desired action from Support.
- Use the Support Virtual Assistant (bottom of the window)
- Click to open the Support Virtual Assistant window
- Allow the needed permissions to your Zendesk account (this is a one-time question).
- Then type in “Please escalate a ticket”
- The assistant will then ask for the ticket number, business impact, and what desired outcome you’d like to see from support? The Assistant will then confirm your escalation request has been sent.
What Happens After I Escalate My Ticket?
Support Manager/Leads will be notified immediately and respond back within 15 minutes to acknowledge your request and offer an action plan.