Community Insiders

View Only

What would you like to see more (or less) of in the Zuora Community?

• 1.  What would you like to see more (or less) of in the Zuora Community?

ZUORA
    Posted 08-09-2022 16:21
    Edited by Lana Lee 08-09-2022 16:37
    Last year, we relaunched the Community on a new platform and since then, we've brought our monthly virtual Table Talks where we bring in our experts to share best practices, share product insights, and provide an avenue for you to share your experiences with each other.  I'm currently working on some Community-related projects that I'll be sharing here soon, and at the same time I'd love to hear your ideas as Community Advocates.

What would you like to see more (or less) of in the Zuora Community? 

Suggestions can include:
    • Activity/Engagement  - How are our responses to questions?  Do some areas need more engagement from certain teams? 
    • Content - View more examples of how others are using Zuora? Share more best practices and use cases?
    • Design - Is the community confusing to use?  Is it difficult to find your solution?
    • Events - More customer-driven events? More/fewer Table Talks or industry, regional, or role-based virtual conversations?

If you'd like to share your feedback with me directly, please send me an email at lana.lee@zuora.com and I'll set up a time for us to chat.

------------------------------
    Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist
    ------------------------------