Community Insiders

View Only

Introducing....Community Insiders (Formerly Known as Community Advocates)

• 1.  Introducing....Community Insiders (Formerly Known as Community Advocates)

ZUORA
    Posted 11-02-2023 17:11

If you can believe it, today is my 8-year anniversary at Zuora where I joined the company to help launch the Zuora Community as their first community manager!  For those who have been part of the journey along the way, you will have seen many changes and updates in the Community platform as well as the introduction of new groups and programs like the Community Table Talks and the Learners' Lounge at our in-person Subscribed conferences.

Since then, this group has evolved from a small group that helped get the word out about the Zuora Community to others and I want to say "Thank you" for all that you've done to help create the Zuora Community what it is today.

While I still need Community Advocates to spread the word about the value of the community and give feedback on how to make this space more helpful, my messaging here will be transitioning to more of an insider view of all that we're working on behind the scenes to bring new programs where you can become better at using Zuora, share feedback with our product teams, find solutions, and more. 

Because of that, I've decided to rename this group to Community Insiders as I can't wait to share with you the latest Community programs, Table Talk topics, and hear your input on what is great, what could be better, or even what doesn't make sense.  In the coming week, I'll be going through all visible areas in the Community renaming "Community Advocates" to "Community Insider" and f there are any places I might've missed, please let me know.

I truly appreciate all of you and want to thank you for being a Community Insider!!!

------------------------------
    Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist
    ------------------------------