Community Insiders

View Only

Community Insiders Sneak Peek into the New Zuora Interest Group Application Lifecycle Management

• 1.  Community Insiders Sneak Peek into the New Zuora Interest Group Application Lifecycle Management

ZUORA
    Posted 11-15-2023 11:31

Giving Community Insiders a sneak peek of a new Zuora Interest Group for Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) before I announce it to the general community.    Sr. Product Managers @Prachi Bhatia and @Aparna Unnithan are the group leaders on-hand to answer your questions and hear your experiences with 

1. Testing and QA: The ability to easily test new capabilities and new use cases in Zuora
    2. Deployment Automation: The ability to easily deploy new configurations across environments
    3. Mass Updates: The ability to update and migrate bulk data across environments
    4. System Health & Monitoring: The ability to use APIs and SDKs to adapt Zuora for different users and use cases

I'll be adding their latest Table Talk from last week about Best Practices to CI/CD with Zuora Billing and Payment Processes shortly and you can now access some past Table Talks on this topic there: 

If you think there's anything else that should be added to that group, please let me know and if you have any questions or feedback about any part of ALM, definitely ask the team there - they're the best! 

Hope to see you there,

------------------------------
    Lana Lee
    Zuora Community Senior Community Manager and Strategist
    ------------------------------