Maintenance Notifications

View Only

[ACTION MAY BE REQUIRED] - US CLOUD 2 (NA2) API SANDBOX SSL CERTIFICATE RENEWAL 18 JUNE, 2022

Thread closed by the administrator, not accepting new replies.
  • 1.  [ACTION MAY BE REQUIRED] - US CLOUD 2 (NA2) API SANDBOX SSL CERTIFICATE RENEWAL 18 JUNE, 2022

Posted 06-14-2022 13:38
    Edited by Scott Blashek 06-14-2022 13:37
    No replies, thread closed.
    For Zuora's yearly SSL certificate renewal, we are updating the SSL certificate (including both CA Root & Intermediate Certificates) used for the following API Sandbox endpoints for our US Cloud 2 Data Center:
    1. apisandbox.zuora.com
    2. rest.apisandbox.zuora.com

Action may be required on your part prior to June 18th, 2022 if your integration certificate store does not trust the appropriate new root and intermediate certificate chain (mentioned below). Please work with your technology teams to determine what actions you must take to ensure you do not experience any disruption in Zuora services.

When will these changes take effect on the Zuora side?
    These changes will occur on June 18th, starting at 7PM PT and continuing until 7:30PM PT.

How will this change impact me?
     Your integration may stop functioning if your systems do not trust the correct root and intermediate certificate.
    * Important Note: Some applications require a restart even if the trusted root store is in place in order to use the new certificate for SSL connections.

What action must I take?
    If the existing Root and Intermediate certificate are already trusted by your application or libraries no further action is required as this certification renewal would be transparent change on your end.

Can Zuora tell me if I will be impacted?
    Unfortunately we cannot tell if you will be impacted as the selection of integrations and their certificate needs vary widely from customer to customer and system to system. You may need to review this with your local Engineering or Business Technology team to evaluate impact for this certificate renewal. If you maintain a truststore, or if you pin certificates (contrary to standing recommendations against it) you may be impacted and require updating to the new certificates.

What happens if I take no action?
    For integrations that require manually updated SSL Certificates, or that maintain a truststore, your systems may not be able to connect to the Zuora API Sandbox endpoints after this change is implemented.

Please discuss this change with your technology teams to ensure you take the appropriate actions.You are encouraged to register to the Zuora Community in order to receive the latest update on this topic.

Thank you for your support as it allows us to maintain the highest security standards at Zuora ensuring the safety of your data.