Zuora Revenue Notifications

View Only
  • 1.  37.011.01.00 Hot fix deployment.

Posted 10-31-2022 12:58
    Edited by Jaisimha Vakati 10-31-2022 12:57
    We will deploy hot-fix (37.011.01.00) to your sandbox that is already on 37.011.00.00 

Sandbox deployment window: 31st October, 08:30 PM -11:30 PM Pacific.
    Production deployment: will happen on the 19th of November between 08:30 PM and 11:30 PM Pacific.

The CSV file on the release notes will be updated later today with what is being addressed in this hot-fix. 

------------------------------
    Jai Vakati
    Zuora

• 2.  RE: 37.011.01.00 Hot fix deployment.

Posted 11-02-2022 19:07
    Jai,

The release notes show that in 37.011.01, "A tab called Period Close Tasks is added to the Close Process dashboard. You can use this tab to complete all tasks required for the period-close process."  However, I just looked in our SND01 environment that is on 37.011.01, and I do not see that tab.  Is that something we would need to enable?  

Also, can you share information on why the "Timeline" was moved from the main RC Header menu to the "Options" menu?

(Sorry if this is duplicate, I tried to post earlier, but still don't see my reply posted).

Savannah Epperson
    Jack Henry & Associates

• 3.  RE: 37.011.01.00 Hot fix deployment.

Posted 11-02-2022 22:14
    Timeline tab provides details of changes/actions that were taken on the contract at different levels over a period of time. It is more like system records and hence more suited to be part of the RC options under Contract/Orders Tab. The other tabs reflect information related to revenue/cost/billing allocation, modification and amortisation for the contract.

Ankita Jain
    Zuora

• 4.  RE: 37.011.01.00 Hot fix deployment.

Posted 11-03-2022 00:49
      |   view attached
    hi Savannah,

The newly introduced period close tasks tab in the Close Process Dashboard will be visible by default to the role of 'Revpro Super User'.
    If you are accessing the Close Process Dashboard by any other role, please check the role previleges under Setup> Security > Roles & ensure that the role has access to the Close Dashboard and its individual tabs, as shown in the screenshot. You can control the access to the Close Process Dashboard at tab level.

Vivek Ganesan
    Zuora