Community News

View Only

[Community Table Talk] How to Make the Most of the Zuora Central Sandbox

• 1.  [Community Table Talk] How to Make the Most of the Zuora Central Sandbox

ZUORA
    Posted 01-21-2021 16:24

ZC-TT Central Sandbox.png

In June 2020, we launched our Zuora Central Sandbox - a Non-Production Tenant that includes the functionality of the Production Copy, enhanced Production Copy, and Performance Test environments. its use cases include everything that an API Sandbox does, and more:

• Basic implementation configuration and integration
    • Training
    • Integration testing
    • Regression testing
    • Performance testing (with guidelines)
    • Pre-production testing
    • User acceptance testing

Some questions you may have about Central Sandbox: 

• Is my organization making the most of our test environment tenant?  
    • What kind of environment should I leverage for which purpose? 
    • I havent yet upgraded to Central Sandbox and would like to hear from others about its pros and cons. 
    • What is my migration path? 

Join the Zuora Community on Thursday, January 28, 2021 as we host a Table Talk on Sandbox Strategies.  Bring your questions and share your best practices in this collaborative and supportive environment with other users and Zuora. Once registered, well add you to a Google calendar event invitation so you wont miss it. 

WHEN

Jan. 28, 2021 at 9:00-9:40 AM PST / Jan. 28, 2020 5:00-5:40 PM GMT - Register

Jan. 28, 2021 at 3:00-3:40 PM PST / Jan. 29, 2020 10:00-10:40 AM AEDT - Register  

What is a Zuora Community Table Talk?

Table Talks are virtual events facilitated by the Zuora Community team on topics covering best-practices, collaboration, and knowledge sharing. We aim to have conversations where everyone has a chance to share their experiences, ask questions, and get the answers they need.  These events are a great way to connect with other users as well as build your professional network.