Hi @Sandro Can you please file a Ticket with Zuora Support requesting Data Connect to be enabled. We will take it from there.
In general, following are the points that you need to review before Engineering reviews further and confirm the featue can be enabled on your tenant
1) Zuora 360 version needs to be at 4.16 (this is the latest version at this point) . If you are not on this version of 360, please advise and we will send you the installation link.
2) Real Time sync with Maximum Data Change event as '1' needs to be set as their Recurring sync.
3) Confirm the customer reviews ALL of the following articles on Data Connect, most importantly (i) documenting Data connect limitations
- i) Limitations in Data Connect: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview/AA_Limitations_in_Data_Connect **Please confirm that the customer understands the limitations!**
- ii) Data Connect (Configurable Sync) Overview: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview
- iii) Data Connect Object and Field Mapping: https://knowledgecenter.zuora.com/CA_Commerce/E_Zuora_360/X_Data_Connect_Overview/AB_Data_Connect_Object_and_Field_Mapping
4) **IT IS REQUIRED** that the feature be FIRST enabled on Sandbox, thorough testing is performed, and confirm that everything is functioning properly BEFORE the feature is enabled on production.
Please review and create a Ticket and we will send you an update
... View more