Thanks for reaching back to us. As per current design, we cannot sync the "Notes" field from Zuora. "Special Terms and Notes" is the field in SFDC under Quote object and it is not possible to sync that field.
The workaround for this is to create a custom field in Quote(SFDC) and Subscription(Zuora).
Steps for the same:
1) Create a Text type custom field e.g 'subscription note' on Quote Object of salesforce end.
2) Add this custom field in Quote Fieldset zqu__CustomQuoteFields
3) Add this custom field in a field set used in create Quote page
3) Add the same custom field , using same API name and field type on Subscription Object on Zuora
4) In create Quote flow, fill out the custom field value
5) When you send this Quote to Zuora, the Subscription record created will have the Subscription note field value copied from what you have provided during creation of the Quote.
Please refer the following Article:
Please let me know if this helps
... View more